Advertisements
Call it life / Life after 50 / Life by Sheri / Voice Over

My new gig, Voice-Over

So I thought I would try to be a voice over actor.  How hard can it be right?  Right, it is hard!

I was listening to an audiobook sometime in December and thought, “I could read this better”!  Well, that prompted hardly any sleep that day ( I work nights and was trying to sleep and could not).

I started my journey.  I am an apprentice. In the scheme of it all, I am a tiny, tiny dot in the big pictures, but hey, I am a dot!

I am fifty-two years young and am so excited about my new venture.

20200325_181334
This is my “other” job

I have to keep food on the table and pay the bills, so I kept my “other” job while I embark on my “new” career.

I think I will blog again about all that I had to prepare in my “home” studio.  All learned from the “experts” online.  Trust me, I learned alot.

I had to blog about this because, well, I am just so darn excited.  I have actually narrated a few books, have a few in post production and well, today one the books I narrated was published on https://www.audible.com/

Now, no judgements, everyone has their own flavor, but I will put the link to the book here  and you might want to have a look.

I hope to have so much more to blog about sooner than later, but patience is a virture and learning to do the best job is my ultimate goal!

Thank you for your support and encouragement!

Grateful,

Sheri

Advertisements

Comments

May 16, 2020 at 19:50

Best of luck in your new venture. We know you can do it!

May 16, 2020 at 20:24

All the best. Sounds exciting.

justinoneone12
May 16, 2020 at 20:46

Congratulations

May 16, 2020 at 21:27

Wow, it’s wonderful. It is always good to try new things out and I think this is an awesome gig. Would love to hear many books from you.

Best wishes from The Strong Traveller and have a great day

Do have a look at my blog whenever you find the time. There is some travel and lifestyle content which you may find interesting. Your thoughts will surely be very valuable. 🙂

wherewillyoubeinayear
    May 16, 2020 at 21:33

I will for sure!!!! thank you so much and I can’t wait to travel again…. my motor is revving to hit the road!!!!
    You have a great day too!!!
    Sheri
    xoxo

May 17, 2020 at 13:01

This new adventure sounds great and a lot of fun! Best luck and I hope you enjoy it.

wherewillyoubeinayear
    May 18, 2020 at 16:30

Adventures are the best. Thank you so much for the good vibes!!
    Sheri
    xoxo

May 17, 2020 at 23:30

This is great! I’m so happy for you 🙂😘🧡. Wish you all the best for this new adventure 🍀

wherewillyoubeinayear
    May 18, 2020 at 16:29

Thank you so very much!!!!! Thank you for all the good wishes!!!!
    Sheri
    xoxo

May 18, 2020 at 19:45

Congratulations and best of luck Sheri I hope you have lots of fun on this new venture and I’m sure you’ll do a phenomenal job.

wherewillyoubeinayear
    May 18, 2020 at 19:49

Thank you so so much!!! I am hoping it just keeps going and going!!!!
    Stay safe..
    Sheri
    xoxox

May 19, 2020 at 18:18

First off, cheers to you Sheri for being on the front lines, may you grow and renew in all the strength you need.
Second, it’s awesome that you started a new career and been published by audible is actually a very big deal. Someone could be listening across the globe this moment!
Congrats.

May 19, 2020 at 18:20

Congrats.

May 19, 2020 at 18:22

Congratulations…

wherewillyoubeinayear
    May 19, 2020 at 18:34

Aww, thank you so much. I just need to clarify, I am just the narrator. I can take NO credit for writing the book, just bringing it to life… which was amazing. As far as work, each day is a challenge for us all…. so you stay safe and thank you for the great thoughts and good wishes.
    Sheri
    xoxo

May 20, 2020 at 11:25

The very best of luck to you with this.

May 20, 2020 at 11:27

The best of luck to you with this.

Let me know what you think!!!

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: